Posted by Zanthia
Inspired by Barbara Ann Kiper’s book “14,000 Things To Be Happy About”.
1. That thought niggling in the back of your head for weeks about that one thing you wish you could avoid
2. Unavoidable situations
3. The inevitability of confrontation and circumstance
4. Both the calm and the rage
5. Emotions that are tangled together like the ball of yarn in the back of your grandma’s closet from 1958.
6. The moldy bread that disappoints to the point of anger
7. Hatred for hatred
8. The inevitability of them finding out
9. Resolving to repent
10. Relentless self doubt
11. Self hatred
12. Self harm
13. Verbal inner abuse
14. The torture of guilt
15. The relief of a pent up word.
17. The realization that every human being is living a life just as complicated as your own
19. Understanding humans are almost unjudgeable. Morals, ethics, and human rights are all a concepts of our cultural consensus and collective attitude in an individualistic universe striving against itself in its hypocritical ways.
20. Chaos and Order aren’t quite as dissimilar as they seem.
21. Love and Hate are not opposites, but simply one is the softer version of the other and the harsher version of itself
22. The feeling of flying after breathing slowly
23. Doubting if anything ever said is truly unique
24. Doubting if “unique” actually exists.
25. Jazz recordings from 1938
27. “Ubiquitous” is still one of my favorite words, unfortunately, it is not ubiquitous. (hehe)
28. Pressing the repeat button to listen to my soul song of the night.
29. Him. Who is always on my mind.
30. Him. Who is often on my mind.
31. Him. Who is sometimes on my mind
32. Him. Who I would like to pleasantly vacate.
33. Him. Who should really blow this taco stand.
34. Him. Who needs to kindly fuck off.
38. Best friends
41. Ecce. ego sum mortem.
42. How uncool people are
43. The idea of “cool” being such a vague term I wish I could forgo ever using it in a colloquial sentence ever again in my existence.
44. Extensive vocabulary.
45. Mother fucking scholars
47. Mother Fucking Stupid Ass Bitches
48. Uncultured tongues with a plethora of explicit content.
49. Not having to explain what that sentence means to someone
50. Carpal tunnel
51. Bad conditions for creativity.
54. The reason I am writing this
55. “Goal setting”
56. Careers are for losers who don’t play instruments
57. “I’m a writer, I need my fucking space.”
58. Hidden genius’.
59. Fucking diseases of the soul
60. Humans are an infection upon the earth
61. Mother nature
62. I WISH I DIDN’T LOOK LIKE THIS
63. I write poems because I’m sad.
64. I’m sad because I write poems
65. I write songs because I can hear them in my head
66. And they wont shut up until I sing them
67. I write lists because they write themselves on the insides of my skull
68. And they only way to wash them off is to get them out through my fingers.
69. This is why I have carpal tunnel.
70. This is why I stay up all night
71. This is why I think too much
72. This is why I hate myself.
73 This is why I can’t believe you.
74. I thought I was good at this
75. A list longer than 612 pages.
76. Numbers can’t write themselves
77. But I wish math could solve its own problems.
78. Girls who are too innocent to understand they are innocent.
79. Sexaul repression.
80. Parental sheltering
82. Compound words ^^
84. Vague pronoun use
85. Nathaniel Hawthorne
86. Song lyrics quoted on social media no one understands
88. Dislike button
90. Fucking it all up.
91. Cheating the system
92. Realizing the system was made up
93. Making up your own rules
94. Pointless laughter
95. References too advanced for your knowledge of history, philosophy, and literature.
96. Books written in 430 B.C.
100. A list that will hopefully last forever.
Tags: 1337 5p34k, Aliens, all that unpublished, Andrew Lloyd WEbber, Angel, Angst, Anthropology, Bands, Barbara Ann Kiper, Best Friends, Billie Joe Armstrong, Biology, blog, boys, British Literature, Buffy, Class, college, confusion, coping, death, Ditches, Emotions, extreme awkwardness, Face Book, Friends, funfunfun, gaming, Geeks, God, google, Guy List, Hieroglyphics, History, Jerkface, Lies, Lists, literature, Long, Love, love-hate-sex-pain, Marijuana, Marriage, Metal, Music, My Chemical Romance, nerds, Nonconformists, oops, Philosophy, problems, relationships, Rock, sadness, School, science, Songs, strange, Theories, travel, tumblr